Bigston Manufacturing Corporation specializes in contract repair and refurbishing services and contract assembly for electronics products.
Who we are
Bigston Manufacturing Company (“BMC”) is a minority-owned electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company specializing in refurbishing, repair and upgrade services of complex electronic devices. BMC also has programs for the repair, maintenance, and upgrade of electronic devices. BMC has specialized expertise in the assembly of electronic components for the transportation industries.
Bigston services the needs of corporate customers. Customized consumer returns programs as well as retrofit programs are our specialty.
BMC is an experienced contract assembly company specializing in electronic devices and sub-assemblies. Real-time assembly tracking systems assure high-quality and traceability throughout the process.
Contact us to discuss a customized program!
Differentiators: The Bigston Difference
- Document And Quality Control – ISO9000:2008
- Web Based Data Management – Production Computer System
- Protect Statics Sensitive Devices – ESD Controlled Facility
- Manufacture, Electronics Equipment – NYCT R160 & R188
- Repair & Maintenance – 30 Year Experience
- Product Gets Environment Test – Walk-In Temp Chamber
- Bilingual – English And Japanese
- Cost Sensitive – Lean Manufacturing
Niche: Quality Programs
Customers require their manufacturers and service providers to have comprehensive quality management programs for their processes. Bigston Manufacturing Corporation’s processes comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. In addition, our quality management program goes beyond this to meet the specialized tracking and reporting needs of regulated industries such as transportation.
Bigston has experience with tablets, cell-phones and all types of consumer electronics. In addition, we have the capability to do board level repairs.
All of our work is Made in the USA.
ISO 9001:2008 registered
Through an audit, documented in a report, it was verified that the Bigston Manufacturing management system fulfills the requirements of the following standard: ISO 9001:2008.
Past and Current Performance: BMC Clients
- New York City Transit – Assembly
- Kawasaki – Assembly
- KPSNA – Assembly
- PDA / ALSTOM – Assembly
- Hotel Communications Network (HCN) – Tablet refurbishment
- Nikuni America, Inc. – Pump assembly